- You have a lot on your plate and wear a lot of hats.
- You are always looking for good, fresh content.
- You need a lot of the same pieces of content as your peers, but with your own branding.
- The best time to deliver that content to you is right now.
It’s with those four things in mind that we are excited to roll out our newest service: Pioneer Studio.
Pioneer Studio is a self-service marketing and communications content library prepared and curated by our team of experts that instantly customizes the content for your utility’s brand.
Inside Pioneer Studio
Once you log in, you will have access to a library of campaigns. A few items are available to everyone, including:
But most of the campaigns — including holiday broadband campaigns, scholarship and Youth Tour materials, consumer-facing blog posts, seasonal efficiency campaigns, 811 collateral, 10-digital dialing materials and more — are for paid subscribers. After our initial launch, we’re planning to add a new, relevant campaign every week.
The magic of Pioneer Studio is that each piece will be instantly customized for your brand.
When you create your account you will upload your logo and input the hex codes for your brand colors. From there, with one click the software customizes the collateral so that it matches your brand.
Cooperation Drives Content
As your communications co-op, we will use Pioneer Studio data and your feedback to determine which pieces are most popular, what we need more of and what we need less of. This curation is where our team’s expertise and depth of industry knowledge shines.
Pioneer Studio is built for traditional electric utilities, telcos and electric utilities offering broadband.
One of the reasons I’m excited about Pioneer Studio is that it’s our first service for telcos that makes them eligible to join Pioneer as cooperative members.
This cooperative model entitles our members to not only participate in the governance of Pioneer, but to receive patronage payments, which have averaged more than 5% annually.
Another note about Pioneer Studio that I’m proud to highlight is our commitment to diverse representation in the content. Our team has committed to designing the visual content in a way that ensures inclusion of African American, Latino, native, and other minorities from your service areas in the content.
Serving Utility Pioneers
For years, our teams at WordSouth and Pioneer have shared ideas on how we could cost effectively help small and short-staffed utilities and telcos with their marketing and communications needs.
- How could we deliver relevant, great looking content to utilities too small to invest in our custom-tailored work?
- How could we provide collateral and support for executive assistants who handle communications as one of their many roles at the company?
- How could we deliver customized, branded campaigns on the shortest of timelines for those with emergency needs?
- If we are going to launch a self-service content library for utility communicators, how could we do it better than any other agencies or broadband engineering firms who offer something similar?
Pioneer Studio is our answer to all of those questions.
We offer training and demos throughout the fall. You can subscribe to the free or paid version and pick a training time at Start.Pioneer.Studio.
- Sept. 14, 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
- Sept. 28, Noon ET / 9 a.m. PT
- Oct. 12, 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
- Oct. 26, Noon ET / 9 a.m. PT
- Nov. 9, 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT
- Nov. 23, Noon ET / 9 a.m. PT
- Dec. 7, 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT